COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We do not require that you give us your personal information to enjoy our website. However, we may ask for your name, email address, gender, location and/or birth information in order to sign you up for our services or send you our products. We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services.
In order to make payments as seamless as possible, we accept credit card payments through our Site. We use a third party processor to collect credit card numbers and process all transactions.
We may use various technologies to collect information from you, including cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies and web storage by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies and web storage. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies or web storage, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
We may collect other information from you, such as when you email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide us for purposes such as:
- Sending you our free product offerings;
- Responding to your questions;
- Sending you emails related to Human Design or information we think may be of interest to;
- Providing you with coaching services;
- Providing you with our content and products;
- Supporting the Site and the services offered on or through the Site;
- Delivering the services you request and processing transactions and billing;
- Contacting you for feedback about our services;
- Notifying you of technical updates or changes in our policy;
- Providing you customer service support; or
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We promise to never to rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- To our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
- When interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site;
- In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; and
- With your prior consent.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR SITE
We may use the information you provide us to send you emails of our new products or offerings or update you on changes to our Site. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please opt out in any offer email you receive from us.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.
We are committed to protecting your information from disclosure, tampering, unlawful access, and destruction. While we strive to protect your information through commercially reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use firewalls on our system to protect against viruses and unauthorized access.
CONTACTING EARTH STAR SERVICES
Earth Star Services, LLC
1835-A South Centre City Parkway, #417
Escondido, California 92025
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: May 8, 2017